Name: Plant Response, Inc. (hereinafter, Plant Response™)
Address: 100 Capitola Drive, Suite 305, Durham, NC 27713
Contact phone: 919-381-4514
Contact email: email@example.com
Plant Response™ is the owner of the domain www.plantresponse.com (hereinafter, the Website) and makes it available to users in order to provide company and product information and allow users to contact Plant Response to resolve doubts or queries.
When entering the Website or using any content, the user acknowledges and accepts this Legal Notice. Plant Response reserves the right to amend this Legal Notice at any moment without any prior notice. Conditions displayed in this Legal Notice when the user accesses this Website will be the provisions in force.These terms shall not be individually stored and shall remain exhibited on the Website for consultation.
Intellectual Property Rights
All the contents provided on the Website, including but not limited to the texts, figures, graphic designs, drawings, icons, codes, software, photographs, videos, sounds, indices, images, brands, trademarks, logos, industrial drawing, expressions and information or any other symbols susceptible to industrial and commercial use may be the intellectual property of Plant Response or third parties who have duly authorized its use to Plant Response on the Website.
Under no circumstances may be understood that any license shall be awarded or any renouncing, transmission, total or partial assigning of said rights be made, nor that any rights or expectation of rights be given to users and, more specifically, any alteration, exploitation, translation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the said content will be forbidden without prior authorization in writing from Plant Response or the corresponding owners of the rights.
Responsibilities and Limitations
Plant Response shall not guarantee the continuity and availability of the Website and also shall not be held responsible for accessing the Website or for damages incurred by users.
Plant Response is not responsible for and does not guarantee:
- The continuity of the Website’s contents and/or the unavailability or accessibility of the Website or its technical continuity.
- A lack of errors in its contents.
- The absence of viruses or other harmful elements in the Website or server which supplies it.
- A lack of vulnerability of the Website and or the impregnability of the security measures adopted.
- A lack of usability or performance of the Website’s contents.
- Whatever other damages which could be caused by motives pertaining to the defective functioning of the Website or other website with which links could not be established.
The technical information published on the Website is provided for informational and guidance purposes. The use and application of Plant Response products described on the Website may vary due to many unknown variables and should be evaluated analyzing the specific circumstances on a case-by-case basis. Decisions taken using the Website information are the sole responsibility of the user.
Users are obliged to comply with the terms of this Legal Notice and to act always in conformity with the law and good customs, refraining from use of the Website in any manner that could prevent, deteriorate or damage its regular functioning.
Particularly, the user undertakes to:
- Not enter, store or disclose, on or from the Website, any information that may be considered defamatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, promoting violence, discriminatory on grounds of sex, religion, political persuasion or national or ethical background, or that infringes current regulations in force.
- Not enter, store or disclose through the Website any software, data, virus, source code or any other tool or electronic device that may cause damage to the Website or to any related device or network of Plant Response.
- Not use content and information obtained through the Website or to place advertisements or to send any commercial communication or to collect third parties’ Personal Data.
- Not destroy, alter or utilize for their own use the data, software or electronic documents of Plant Response or related third parties.
- Not introduce, store or disclose through the Website any content that may infringe intellectual property rights or third parties’ trade secrets or any content of which the user does not have the right, according to law, to transmit to third parties.
For any communication between Plant Response and the user, the user may contact Plant Response using the contact information provided in the “Website Ownership” section of this Legal Notice or in the “Contact” section of the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The present Legal Notice and the relationship established between Plant Response and the user through this Website, and in particular the knowledge and resolution of any dispute, discrepancy or differences which could arise, will be governed and resolved by U.S. legislation and the competent jurisdiction.